WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR PROFESSIONALISM, OUR INTEGRITY AND OUR ABILITY TO ASSIST OUR CLIENTS IN OVERCOMING DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
ALPHA GROUP INVESTIGATIONS is Proud to Announce Forensic Legal Investigations, Former prosecutor and Judge, Edward W. McCarty III joins Alpha group investigations as a legal advisor. As an expert in the field of art law, he will provide the Alpha Group with new insights into art security, investigations into art theft and redemption activities in order to recover stolen or missing works of art.
Alpha Group is excited to announce that President Frank Shea has been accepted as an International member of the Association of British Investigators
Alpha Group Investigations is happy to announce that Denise White has been promoted to Vice President of Alpha Group Investigations, Florida.
- Alpha Group Investigations performs domestic and international investigations for private and corporate clients. With offices in New York, New Jersey and Florida and affiliate offices throughout the United States, Asia, Europe, South America and the Middle East; Alpha Group provides the industry’s most comprehensive, diligent and confidential investigations.
- All of Alpha Group's investigations are conducted with our client’s expectation of complete confidentiality in mind. We perform surveillance in a discreet yet unobtrusive manner and with the most advanced technology. Alpha Group utilizes the most advanced authorized database research technology available. Our research team conducts their assignments with the expertise and skill second to none by maintaining a superior staff and providing them with the tools required that allows Alpha Group to provide the most up to date and accurate case information available.
With many long-standing clients in the legal, corporate, insurance, private and government sectors, we here at Alpha Group are proud of our reputation within the investigation community as a company that can be counted upon to handle critical assignments effectively and deliver the type of results our clients expect and deserve.
- Corporate Investigation / Executive Investigation
- Due Diligence
- Government Investigations (Local, State, Federal)
- Forensic Accounting
- Computer Forensics
- Matrimonial / Child Custody
- Electronic Countermeasures / Debugging
- Insurance Defense
- Cellular / Mobile Phone Forensics
- Asset Searches
- Missing Persons
- School District Investigations & School Threat Assessment
- Title IX Investigations
- Art Theft, Security & Recovery
|site search by freefind||advanced|